Tuesday, February 5, 2008

O COMPLEX LIFE IS TO ME.....

Everytime you wish for a happy life
everything you wish to be alright
every single second you give love
you do also wish to be loved
but never comes out the way you want
something will always pierce right
through the centre of your heart
leaving you to hurt
all tears cried out

Everytime i look around
i see the world turn upside down
i feel the emptiness in ma heart
i see the sparkle in their eyes
they enjoy the troubles that i have
burning inside yet broken
is the heart like an empty oven
for the words spoken
for the promises broken
for things never meant to happen
for love not shown or given

so complex life seems to be
with
all these challenges before me
all these traps around me
all these temptation over me
oh my! whats happening to me
God help me
SO COMPLEX LIFE IS TO ME...

No comments: