Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And the tears fall like rain...

When You Know
I wonder how I got here
When I’m crying angel drops
I wonder what’s the point
When I’m thinking won’t it stop
I wonder what I want
When I’m kissing tenderly
I wonder if I’m worth it
When I’m giving lovingly
I carry guilt around me
Like a dagger to my heart
I carry this weight on my shoulder
Like it will never depart
I carry on with my life
Like any other day
I carry on staying sane
Like it’s the only way

I know you were the one
Cuz you gave me all I am
I know I can’t live without you
Cuz now I don’t give a damn
I know I must try
Cuz there’s no other path
I know I can’t give up
Cuz I’ll have the last laugh
I want my baby back
Yu’re all that I need
I want you by my side
Yu’re who can make me succeed
I want to hold you tight
Yu’re the best I ever had
I want to kiss those lips
Yu’re the one to stop the sad!
Dreams Can last a Lifetime,
And the memories still remain,
Yu still live in my heart,
And the tears fall like rain.

No comments: